Requisition ID: 2020-11081
Category: Refinish Technician
BUSY SHOPS * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS * STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
GERBER is SEEKING an EXPERIENCED Collision Refinisher / Painter for our DESTIN body shop / collision center!
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an exceptional Body Shop Painter to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hard working, quality minded Body Shop Painter who is looking to make good money and be respected at work.
- Review body work for quality and completeness as it comes in to the paint department
- Complete refinish operations as described in the work order
- Work in harmony with the production schedule and coworkers to meet deadlines
- 2-5+ years of collision repair experience
- Ability to properly complete all steps in the refinishing process
- Above average quality focus
- High production capabilities
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential with performance incentives
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Automotive Painter. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision & Glass.
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.